Softball NSW is pleased to have partnered with the Corporate Games, and through this partnership can now advise that our sport will be returning to the 2020 NSW Corporate Games. The Games are scheduled to take place at the home of Cumberland Nepean Softball Association- Stanhope Park Reserve on Sunday October 11th.
The Corporate Games is in its 26th year in Australia. In 2020 close to 15,000 people from over 600 companies will compete in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne. In NSW organisations like ReMed, Nestle, ANZ, TABCorp, Hollard and many state and local government departments, participate in the Games.
The Games also allow family, friends and clients to take part. Some organisations enter large teams, but even if you are just one person you can enter. Everyone can be part of the Games!
In order to make the Games COVID-19 Safe, the Corporate Games have developed a COVID-19 Safety Plan. The Plan outlines what sport coordinators, volunteers, participants and spectators will need to do to help reduce the risk of community transmission of COVID-19 during the 2020 NSW Corporate Games.
Talk to co-workers and encourage management to support participation in the Games by pointing out the many benefits.
- Build Team Spirit, employee unity and pride
- Bring together every level in the workplace
- Encourage fitness and a healthy lifestyle
- Meet new people and cement relationships
- Raise brand visibility with team uniforms
- Improve communication across departments and between employees and management
SOFTBALL EVENT DETAILS
Mixed Open Slowpitch
- Date: Sunday October 11
- Venue: Stanhope Park Reserve, STANHOPE GARDENS
- Squad Size: Minimum 7 Maximum 10
- Regulations: Requires 5 per sex on the field
- Equipment: Teams to provide Softball Kit
- Individual Fee: $66 per person
- Entry Deadline: September 21, 2020
For more information on this event please visit: www.corporategames.net.au/nsw