With less than one week to go before the lifting of the NSW Government’s restrictions to Community Sport, Softball NSW is pleased to provide its Return to Play Guidelines and Resources.
The new Guidelines and Resources are applicable from July 1st 2020. Until that time Associations, Clubs and Members are reminded to utilise the Return to Training Guidelines that were updated on June 13th.
The Return to Play Guidelines and Resources, together with a COVID-19 Safety Plan template, are designed to assist Associations and clubs to provide a healthy and safe environment for their participants, team management, officials and and spectators.
The COVID-19 Safety Plan is provided in a format that allows Associations and Clubs to amend and adopt as they see fit, enabling them to individualise it and make it specific to their size and venue layout.
The Guidelines & Resources that have been released include;
- Return to Play Guidelines (Full Version)
- Return to Play Guidelines (1 Page Summary)
- Return to Play Association/Club Safety Plan
- Return to Play Association Safety Coordinator
- Return to Play Club Safety Coordinator
- Return to Play Association Checklist
- Return to Play Club Checklist
- Return to Play Individual Checklist
- Return to Play Coaching Checklist
- Return to Play Umpire Checklist
- Return to Play Training, Game Hygiene & Ball Sanitation Protocols
- Return to Play Training & Game Attendance Sheet
- Return to Play Venue Signage
These are available from the Softball NSW COVID Resource Library and this can be found here
For assistance with these Guidelines and Resources, Affiliates and Clubs should liaise with their relevant Softball NSW Development Team Member;