Notice is hereby given of the Annual General Meeting of Softball NSW Incorporated, which will be held under the conditions of the Softball NSW Constitution Part IV – General Meeting 13.1, at West HQ, 33 Railway Street, Rooty Hill on Sunday 12th September 2021 at 10.00 am.
Although the 2020 Annual General Meeting was held via electronic means, due to the easing of COVID-19 restrictions, the 2021 meeting will be held in person.
If the NSW State Government introduces further COVID-19 restrictions prior to the Annual General Meeting and Forum & Awards Dinner, Softball NSW will act in accordance with those policies and procedures.
KEY DATES (All Attachments are included in the notice)
- Notices of Motion for the AGM Form (due by Friday 16th July 2021)
- Board Director Nomination Form including the SNSW Director Code of Conduct Statement (due by Friday 16th July 2021)
- Delegate & Observer Form (Due by Friday 30th July 2021)
CONFERENCE & AWARDS DINNER
The Board and Staff are pleased to advise that the Forum & Awards Dinner for 2021 will be held at West HQ, 33 Railway Street, Rooty Hill on Saturday 11th September 2021. West HQ is a COVID-19 registered venue and will follow all policies and procedures as outlined by the State Government of NSW.
ASSOCIATIONS CONFERENCE (day):
- On arrival: Barista made coffee and boutique Dilmah tea selection.
- Buffet Lunch: Hot buffet lunch served in 33 Bar & Grill with soft drinks included.
- Afternoon Tea included.
AWARDS DINNER (evening):
- 3 course meals included (alternative serve)
Accommodation packages at the venue will be available closer to the event. Starting times for each event will also be available as soon as possible.
The Awards Nomination process will be released closer to the date of the Forum & Awards Dinner.
If you have any questions in relation to the Annual General Meeting, please contact CEO Daniel Rushworth via firstname.lastname@example.org