Softball NSW are calling for nominations from individuals that are members of SNSW Associations or Clubs with the following skills and knowledge:
- Understanding of SNSW Pathway Events, Championships & Programs.
- Awareness of the SNSW League Structures.
- Awareness of the requirements to operate an Association, Club or Sport development program.
- Some knowledge of the Association and Club structure within NSW.
- Communication and influencing skills.
- Some knowledge of governance.
- Some knowledge of commercial opportunity within a sport context.
The Softball NSW Leagues Steering Group will be supported Softball NSW Chief Executive Officer, Daniel Rushworth, and the Softball NSW Events & Facilities Coordinator Aimee Sutton.
Nominees do not have to be a current Director of an Association or Club Board.
Eligibility & Selection
- Must be a current registered and financial member of an SNSW Affiliate.
- Applications will be reviewed by the SNSW Board for consideration.
- There will be a maximum of one representative from any SNSW Association or Club or Sub Committee.
- A maximum of six community members will be selected for positions within the Steering Committee.
- The chair of the steering committee will be a current SNSW Board Member
Terms of Reference
- The following Terms of Reference will assist with applicants understanding both the individual role of being on the steering committee and its operation. The Terms of Reference including advert can be found here.
Please send nominations to email@example.com with a biography of no more than two pages.
Nominations will close on Monday 13th April 2021 (5pm AEDST) and an announcement designating the committee will be made shortly thereafter.
Any questions in relation to the Steering Committee please contact Softball NSW Chief Executive Officer, Daniel Rushworth via firstname.lastname@example.org or +61296774000