Softball NSW are now calling for nominations from within the community to join the Softball NSW Policy Reference Group.
The function of the Softball NSW Policy Reference Group is to review the existing draft policies and make recommendations to the Board of Softball NSW on the most effective framework, for best practice governance and application at all levels.
A current focus of Softball NSW Board is to ensure that any approved policy is not only relatable but able to be implemented at all levels within the auspices of our organisation.
Any Individuals interested in joining the Policy Reference Group, should have the following awareness and or transferable skills in:
- Policy development and best practice knowledge of governance.
- Policy application in the community/sport setting
- And/or specialize in the areas of Policy & Regulation relevant to community sport.
The Role of the Softball NSW Policy Reference Group is to:
- Develop consistent and coordinated policies and how these are implemented at Club, Association, and State levels.
- Identify opportunity to improve the formulation and application of policy to align with the Softball NSW Strategy.
The Softball NSW Policy Reference Group will be supported by the Softball NSW Board, Chief Executive Officer Daniel Rushworth, and Development Team members Donna McGrath & Mohi Rameka.
Nominees do not have to be a current Director on your Association or Club Board.
Please send nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org with a biography of no more than two pages.
Nominations will close on Friday 21st May 2021 (5pm AEDST) and an announcement designating the committee will be made shortly thereafter.
Any questions in relation to the Reference Group please contact Softball NSW Chief Executive Officer, Daniel Rushworth via email@example.com or +61296774000