The Talented Sports Program enables students to attain their full potential and provides a pathway to the Australian Institute of Sport and State, National and Olympic representation.
Students applying for a Talented Sports Program placement must demonstrate elite ability in Softball and must satisfy high standards in attitude, work habits and academic achievement.
Softball NSW is seeking to employ an accredited Level 3 or above Head Coach who will work alongside the School Mentor Daniella Costaganna to provide a high standard of skills and Softball knowledge to the students.
- Head Coach – Level 3 or above
- Age: 18 years or older
- Requirements: Working with Children Check
- School police check
- Tuesdays 1pm-2.15pm School Terms 1-4
- Thursdays 9am – 10.15am School Terms 1-4
Key Dates & Activities
- School Sport Trials: May
- Knockout Games: Scheduled as required by school
- Knockout Finals: Girls Event – June in Newcastle over 2 days/Boys Event – August in Newcastle over 2days
Blacktown International Sportspark or Laybutt Fields Workers Club Complex Reservoir Road Blacktown
Closing Date for Application Friday July 30 COB.
Enquires to Softball NSW CEO Daniel Rushworth email@example.com