Are you looking for a casual work opportunity? Enjoy the fun of our sport and the rewards of contributing to the community.
Softball NSW has an opportunity for the right individuals to join as Canteen Coordinators
The Canteen Coordinator role is responsible for the management and delivery of Softball NSW Food Service during events held at the Blacktown International Sportspark .
N.B This a casual role and predominantly weekends
The Canteen Coordinator will oversee the canteen functions at Softball NSW during events held at the facility.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee canteen during events held at Blacktown International Sportspark
- Providing and delivering a quality service to Softball NSW members and its guests
- Direct and manage volunteers/paid staff
- Maintaining appropriate food storage and handling and hygiene practices are in accordance with the standards outlined by health controlling authorities and local council
- Cash Handling – Ability to use POS sale technology including EFTPOS machines, collect money and abide by safe cash handling processes
Download Job Description: Canteen Coordinator
For more information on this role, please contact Rachel Krajsic via firstname.lastname@example.org
Expressions of Interest Close Friday August 14th, 2020