At Softball NSW, we have created a flexible internship program that allows you to work with a tight knit community, coming up with new ideas and ways to shape our sport for the future.
Our internship program is designed to work with you. It is designed to work both during the semester and during the breaks and we offer 3- and 6-month programs. There is always lots going on.
The current opportunities available are in the Media and Marketing arm of the organisation. The ideal candidates have or are undertaking study in the communications field and have an interest and passion for sport.
Our internship program will allow you to:
- Work in and with an Olympic sport and how it operates from the grass roots up
- Partner with sporting organisations and gain insight into how others operate
- Ability to identify, create and drive our new digital strategy inclusive of Social Media Management and Website review
- Work with volunteers and key stakeholders on how to communicate effectively and develop communication protocols
- Evolve the SNSW communications strategy
- Engage with elite athletes, officials and volunteers and share their journeys
Position Description: Media & Marketing Internship
Applications will close at 5pm Wednesday December 11th and interviews commencing on Tuesday December 17th. For more information on this opportunity please contact the Softball NSW CEO Daniel Rushworth via email@example.com